Careers at MegronTech
We’re excited about our future; do you have the passion to shape it further? Join with us and let’s work together to make that happen.
You may send your updated resume directly to email@example.com
MegronTech is interviewing candidates for the following positions.
Senior Software Developer
Experience: 5+ years
Key Skills: Node’s, JSON, Mongo DB, Rest API’s, Word Press, Web Services, React, Mean Stack, Express Framework, Bootstrap with Angular Js.
• Overall 5+ years of experience required with the following skills
• Good working knowledge of working database platforms like dynamo DB and Mongo DB
• Knowledge of web servers and app servers – AWS and MongoDB.
• Design and build an advanced web application for desktop browsers and mobile web.
• You need to work in agile cross-functional team to create customer experience and implement high-quality code into production.
• Work on bug fixes and improvement of application performance.
• Hands on experience with a framework with Angular JS and Node JS
• Hands on experience with utility library with JQuery lib, bootstrap.js, Angularjs, BootstrapDatePicker, canvasjs.min.js, Socket.io, Moment timezone.js
• Good Knowledge of AWS Amazon web services.
• Experience on Node Js and Json rest API’s developments and web services knowledge are highly preferred.
• Knowledge of cross-browser platform issues and implementation are highly preferred.
Digital Marketing Manager
Experience: 1-3 years
Key Skills: Search Engine Management, Campaign Management, Search Engine Optimization, Brand Management, Social Media, Marketing and Channel Management.
• Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
• Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is
• Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
• Project management skills: Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
• Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
• Oversee a social media strategy
• Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
• Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Linkedin and other social media platforms
• Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
• Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
• Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s).
• Fix any errors or bugs in online content
• Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
• Arrange webinars and webcasts
• Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
• Write copy for email marketing campaigns
• Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
• Work on printed material to supplement online products
• Experience on tools for graphic design image and video production/editing (Adobe skills would be added bonus)
• Attend product launches and networking events