Careers at MegronTech
We’re excited about our future; do you have the passion to shape it further? Join with us and let’s work together to make that happen.
You may send your updated resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
MegronTech is interviewing candidates for the following positions.
Business Development Executive
Experience: 5+ years
Key Skills: Marketing Strategy, Business Development Sales, Lead Generation, Marketing Initiatives, Branding, Digital Marketing, Strategic Planning, Social Media, International Clients, Telecommunication, 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, B2B and B2C
Roles and Responsibilities:
A business development executive professional should have these primary responsibilities:
- Identifying new sales leads.
- Pitching products and/or services.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Having experience in direct interaction with customers in EU/USA, EMEA.
- Attention to detail and good listening skills.
- Any pre-sale experience in telecom is added bonus.
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending conferences and meetings.
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Good knowledge on product and understand competitors market.
- Identify need of client and articulate how our solution will add business value to client.
- Good Knowledge on execution of contracts and understanding high level purpose of it.
- Exposure to international clients would be beneficial.
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience.
- Strong experience in Mobile telecom, with RAN 2G, 3G and 4G knowledge with tools experience.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally with a focus in Marketing. MBA in marketing is added bonus.
- Deep understanding of social and digital marketing tools, account branding techniques, account marketing KPl’s and marketing strategy and planning.
Desired Candidate Profile Education:
UG: B.Tech / B.E. – Any Specialization, Electronics/Telecommunication, B.Com – Commerce
PG: MBA / PGDM – Marketing
Junior SEO Analyst
We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior SEO Analyst to work with our technical team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing SEO activities for multiple projects. Extensively involve in search engine optimisation (SEO) and internet marketing activities.
- Keyword Research: Researching the best keywords. Considering keyword density, proximity, prominence, semantic, emphasise etc for content optimisation.
- Evaluate existing websites and document adjustments to bring up to usability and SEO best practices and daily monitoring of websites.
- Business and Competitor analysis using tools such as SEMrush, MOZ and ahrefs
- On – Page Optimisation: Meta Tag, Internal linking, Site Map XML Creation, Content optimisation, Image optimisation and Robots.txt file etc.
- Off – Page Optimisation: Article submission, Guest posting, software / script submission, Forum Submission etc.
- Web Analytics: Generate and interpret traffic using Google Analytics and other third-party tools.
- Webmaster tool: Actively using Google webmaster tool for website analysis.
- Social Media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Reditt for profile building with regular posts and engagement.
- SEM: knowledge to run PPC ads regularly and tweak its strategy to constantly improve quality score.
- Good English communication and writing skills
- Willing to continuously learn in this dynamic field.
- Ability to think structurally — understanding work flows and processes from beginning to end.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Visio.
- Up to date with current search engine news, trends, & SEO practices.
Experience: 6 Months to 1.5 years
- Under Graduate: B.Tech / B.E (Computer Science preferred), Bachelor’s Degree.
- MBA – Marketing (Preferred)