Careers at MegronTech
We’re excited about our future; do you have the passion to shape it further? Join with us and let’s work together to make that happen.
You can send your updated resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
MegronTech is interviewing candidates for the following positions.
1. Business Development Executive
Experience: 1 – 2 years
Key Skills: Marketing Strategy, Business Development Sales, Lead Generation, Marketing Initiatives, Branding, Digital Marketing, Strategic Planning, Social Media, International Clients, Telecommunication, 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, B2B and B2C
Roles and Responsibilities of business development executive
The primary roles and responsibilities of business development executive include:
- Identifying new sales leads.
- Pitching products and/or services.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Having experience in direct interaction with customers in EU/USA, EMEA.
- Attention to detail and good listening skills.
- Any pre-sale experience in telecom is an added bonus.
When it comes to lead generation, the business development executive responsibility on a day-to-day basis typically includes:
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending conferences and meetings.
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, the typical business development executive description includes:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Good knowledge on product and understand competitors market.
- Identify need of client and articulate how our solution will add business value to client.
- Good Knowledge on execution of contracts and understanding high level purpose of it.
- Exposure to international clients would be beneficial.
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience.
- Strong experience in Mobile telecom, with RAN 2G, 3G and 4G knowledge with tools experience.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally with a focus in Marketing. MBA in marketing is added bonus.
- Deep understanding of social and digital marketing tools, account branding techniques, account marketing KPI’s and marketing strategy and planning.
Desired Candidate Profile Education:
UG: B.Tech / B.E. – Any Specialization, Electronics/Telecommunication, B.Com – Commerce
PG: MBA / PGDM – Marketing
2. Junior SEO Analyst
We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior SEO Analyst to work with our technical team.
Roles and Responsibilities of SEO analyst
The SEO job description includes,
- Managing SEO activities for multiple projects. Extensively involved in search engine optimisation (SEO) and internet marketing activities.
- Keyword Research: Researching the best keywords. Considering keyword density, proximity, prominence, semantic, emphasise etc for content optimisation.
- Evaluate existing websites and document adjustments to bring up to usability and SEO best practices and daily monitoring of websites.
- Business and Competitor analysis using tools such as SEMrush, MOZ and ahrefs
- On – Page Optimisation: Meta Tag, Internal linking, Site Map XML Creation, Content optimisation, Image optimisation and Robots.txt file etc.
- Off – Page Optimisation: Article submission, Guest posting, software/script submission, Forum Submission etc.
- Web Analytics: Generate and interpret traffic using Google Analytics and other third-party tools.
- Webmaster tool: Actively using Google webmaster tool for website analysis.
- Social Media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit for profile building with regular posts and engagement.
- SEM: knowledge to run PPC ads regularly and tweak its strategy to constantly improve quality score.
Other Skills apart from the SEO job description
- Good English communication and writing skills
- Willing to continuously learn in this dynamic field.
- Ability to think structurally — understanding workflows and processes from beginning to end.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Visio.
- Up to date with current search engine news, trends, & SEO practices.
Experience: 6 Months to 1.5 years
- Under Graduate: B.Tech / B.E (Computer Science preferred), Bachelor’s Degree.
- MBA – Marketing (Preferred)
3. Content Writer
Experience: 3+ years
Key skills: content writing, content writer, content developer, technical writer, Telecommunication, HTML, graphics designing, web designing, video editing, content marketing, web technologies,
Industry: Telecom / ISP
Roles and responsibilities:
- The content writer should have a strong English communication skill, writing skill and grammatical knowledge.
- The content writer needs to have good knowledge of the telecommunication concepts and bring it on paper from a technical point of view and with regards to content marketing.
- The tone and style of the content need to reflect our brand and brand personas that should persuade readers to take action.
- Should be able to Google and research from reliable sources related to the industry to build content that is engaging with readers.
- Should have an idea about the basics of SEO such as usage of keywords organically in the title and content.
- Should be able to create engaging email write-ups that drive traffic and leads.
- Editing and rewriting of content are required to meet our standards. Also, should be attentive to detail such as grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- The content delivered must be of high quality, original, unique, and without any kind of plagiarism.
- Should know how to connect the dots of inter-related topics and paragraphs within the content.
- Basic knowledge in web design using WordPress and HTML is an added benefit.
- Hands on experience with graphic design and video editing could be useful.
- The content writer should be able to achieve set targets and assigned deadlines.
- Needs to be a team player and should work in tandem with the marketing team.
- Should be able to help us meet organization goals.
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Electronics/Telecommunication, B.A – Any Specialization, English
- PG: MBA/PGDM – Marketing, M.A – English